Our kennels for large dogs are insulated and spacious. They have separate sleeping areas with camp stretcher beds keeping them comfortable; warm in winter and cool in summer. The runout area from the bedroom is also totally covered from the elements.
The accommodation in our kennels varies according to the size of your pet and the number in your family. Special (isolated) areas are also available for bitches in season etc. To complement the large dog section, we have the unique Mini Motel. Here the "little people" are entirely separate from larger breeds.
Playtime for the large breeds comprises a fully fenced area twice the size of a tennis court with shaded areas and toys!
The Mini Motel has its own playground partly covered by shade sails and is adjacent to their units.
Piped music is played to all areas after 4pm, giving the guests a peaceful night's rest.
- All dogs $31.50 per dog per day, check in between 7am and 3pm.
- This is charged regardless of the arrival time but if collected before midday on day of departure, no fee will apply.
- All dogs $33.00 per dog per day on all Public Holidays, Long Weekends and School Holidays.
- There are no extra charges incurred for our services.
- We are in a high risk tick area, tick treatment is required when boarding.
- Flea and tick treatment available at the office, for the cost of the treatment.
- All animals must have current vaccinations, C5 for dogs and F3/F4 for cats