Small dogs and large dogs have completely separate sleeping and exercise areas. Small dogs do not mix with large dogs, except by special request.
We are very proud of the “Mini-Motel”, the modern and purpose built pens and exercise area for our small guests.
Our Mini-Motel for small dogs is professionally insulated so that it is cool in summer and warm in winter. Each small dog has their own separate sleeping area with a comfortable stretcher bed where we can put your small dogs special toy or blanket.
The exercise yard for the small breeds is very large and fully fenced with shaded areas. Here the dogs can play, exercise, get pats and cuddles, and socialise with other dogs, (if social). Let us know your dogs unique requirements and we can ensure they are met.
Your small dog will receive personalised attention and cuddles from our animal loving team. They will know your dog and your dog will know us.
Small dogs enjoy Royal Canin, a premium pet food, our preferred and recommended brand.
- Our rates are all inclusive, no hidden extras.
- Hydro-bath and exercise time is included.
- All dogs $33.00 per dog per day, check in between 7am and 3pm.
- All dogs $34.50 per dog per day on all Public Holidays, Long Weekends and School Holidays.
- The daily rate is charged regardless of the arrival time but if collected before midday on day of departure, no fee will apply.
- No extra charge for special requirement, diets and medications.
- We are in a high risk tick area, tick treatment is required when boarding.
- Please make sure flea and tick treatment is up to date.
- All animals must have current vaccinations, C5 for dogs and F3/F4 for cats